Date: Thursday 2nd June 2021
Tickets: Adults £11; Children £7 (U18’s)
CARADON YOUTH THEATRE
are back with Andrew Lloyd Webber’s legendary musical.
This global phenomenon is now celebrating 50 years of wowing audiences all over the world. Looking through the eyes of Judas Iscariot, the timeless rock opera details the events of the last week of Christ’s life with an unforgettable score that includes ‘Superstar’, ‘I Don’t Know How To Love Him’ and ‘Gethsemane’.
The immensely talented cast of young performers bring an electric energy to this powerful piece, supported by an awesome four piece rock band – this production is not to be missed!
Tickets £11/£7 (U18s)
Age Guidance: 11+ This sung-through musical centres on the final days of the life of Jesus. It contains some violence and an onstage depiction of the crucifixion and Judas’ suicide.
A full COVID-19 risk assessment has been completed and all performances will adhere to Government guidelines.
A maximum of two households can sit together, but this is subject to change depending on Government guidelines on the day of the performance. All audience members will be required to wear face coverings unless exempt.
For your information before coming to The Rum Store
- As Carnglaze is a Tourist Attraction during the day we close the site to the public at 5pm (8pm August)
- The gates will open I hour before the performance is due to start. Please see your tickets for the performance time.
- Your pre-ordered tickets will arrive by email. Please keep this safe.
- Seating is unreserved so it is a case of first come first served!
- The Rum Store is fully accessible to wheelchair users and people of low mobility. If you need Low Mobility Parking please contact us on 01579 320251 to book spaces as these are limited and must be pre-booked.
- Please remember this IS a cavern and the temperature remains at 10 deg C all year round, so warm clothing and a cushion are recommended.
- We are a rural site so strong shoes and a small torch are also recommended as you may be parking in adjacent field with 5 min flood-lit woodland walk to the main entrance.
- The bar is cash only as we cannot get a Wi-Fi signal inside the Caverns.