Date: Saturday 18th September 2021
All tickets for the September 2020 will be fully valid
The Darkside Of Pink Floyd
More than just an ordinary Pink Floyd tribute band, The Darkside of Pink Floyd entertain audiences with a fantastic light show and passionate performances.
Due to the demand for their exquisite reproduction of Pink Floyd’s classic music, The Darkside of Pink Floyd are a regular feature at major National music venues, festivals and theatres. They were also the first band to play a live public performance inside the prehistoric caves of the world famous Kents Cavern and they’ve had three sell-out concerts deep underground at Carnglaze Caverns as part of their highly acclaimed ‘Echoes of the Past’ tour.
The band are regulars at the World’s Biggest and Best Tribute Festival, having played to capacity crowds at Glastonbudget for five years. They have also headlined at BMAD, one of the biggest Music & Motorbike Festivals in the UK. Nominated as Best Tribute Act in the South West Music Awards.
“The music took you to planet Floyd and kept you there” – Music in Leicester.
“The best tribute of all for one of the world’s greatest groups” – North Devon Journal.
“A more intense tribute band than The Darkside of Pink Floyd is hard to imagine” – The Stage.
and some lovely words from a Devon fan, “saw these guys at the BMAD festival last summer, I’d gravitated to the beer tent drawn by the opening chords of Floyd’s Speak to Me that some enlightened soul was apparently playing through the PA. Not until inside did it become apparent that this was not the CD but being played live on the stage! The band was The Darkside of Pink Floyd, and they were stunning, delivering a cultured, authentic and beautifully produced set of Floyd classics to a packed and enthusiastic audience that just kept growing throughout the performance as people young and old were drawn to the large marque stage. Highlight of a great show . . . it’s tough to pick one out, but if pressed then the emotionally crushing solo work from Comfortably Numb was the standout moment for me and a lot of others going by the audience reaction. You will have to travel a long way to see a better Floyd Tribute”.
The Darkside of Pink Floyd are currently organising a large UK tour for 2018 and improving their Show with theatrical effects, more lighting, extra equipment and new songs to add to the already extensive set list. The touring show now has ten band members on stage (where space permits).
Exciting ? Absolutely . . .
Visit theband website at www.thedarksideofpinkfloyd.co.uk
You Tube video link from Carnglaze – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yliG-_YyzQU
To buy tickets please phone 01579 320251
Monday to Saturday 10am to 5pm
For your information before coming to The Rum Store:
- As Carnglaze is a Tourist Attraction during the day we close the site to the public at 5pm (8pm August)
- The gates will open I hour before the performance is due to start. Please see your tickets for the performance time.
- Your pre-ordered tickets will arrive by email. Please keep this safe.
- Seating is unreserved so it is a case of first come first served!
- The Rum Store is fully accessible to wheelchair users and people of low mobility. If you need Low Mobility Parking please contact us on 01579 320251 to book spaces as these are limited and must be pre-booked.
- Please remember this IS a cavern and the temperature remains at 10 deg C all year round, so warm clothing and a cushion are recommended.
- We are a rural site so strong shoes and a small torch are also recommended as you may be parking in adjacent field with 5 min flood-lit woodland walk to the main entrance.
- The bar is cash only as we cannot get a Wi-Fi signal inside the Caverns.