Date: Saturday 28th August
Time: 8pm ~ run time 2hr 58mins
Tickets: £14.40 incl. bf
Underground Cinemas present
The Shawshank Redemption (BBFC rating 18)
‘Jules Winnfield and Vincent Vega are two hit men out to retrieve a suitcase stolen from their employer, mob boss Marsellus Wallace. Wallace has also asked Vincent to take his wife Mia out a few days later when Wallace himself will be out of town.
Butch Coolidge is an aging boxer who is paid by Wallace to lose his next fight. Honey Bunny and Pumpkin are a couple of young lovers and small-time thieves who decide they need a change of venue.
The lives of these seemingly unrelated people are woven together in a wildly entertaining and exhilarating motion picture adventure that both thrills and amuses.’
COVID-19/Refunds – Our Promise to You: All screenings are subject to COVID-19 regulations.
Due to the ever-changing climate, we guarantee if this event does not go ahead due to COVID-19 lockdowns and changes in Government Guidelines, we will offer a refund within 7 working days of the event. Additionally, a rescheduled screening will be available to transfer your tickets to, should you wish.
To buy tickets via Underground Cinemas please go to https://www.undergroundcinemas.co.uk/whatson
For your information before coming to The Rum Store:
- As Carnglaze is a Tourist Attraction during the day we close the site to the public at 5pm (8pm August)
- The gates will open I hour before the performance is due to start. Please see your tickets for the performance time.
- Your pre-ordered tickets will arrive by email. Please keep this safe.
- Seating is unreserved so it is a case of first come first served!
- The Rum Store is fully accessible to wheelchair users and people of low mobility. If you need Low Mobility Parking please contact us on 01579 320251 to book spaces as these are limited and must be pre-booked.
- Please remember this IS a cavern and the temperature remains at 10 deg C all year round, so warm clothing and a cushion are recommended.
- We are a rural site so strong shoes and a small torch are also recommended as you may be parking in adjacent field with 5 min flood-lit woodland walk to the main entrance.
- The bar is cash only as we cannot get a Wi-Fi signal inside the Caverns.